Mold exposures have a variety of health effects depending on the person. Some people are more sensitive to moldthan others. Exposure to mold can cause a number of health issues such as; throat irritation, nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, cough and wheezing, as well as skin irritation in some cases. Mold removal service is definitely something to discuss if it is suspected.
WHY IS MOLD DANGEROUS?
A SYSTEM APPROACH
We use a system approach for mold removal service to insure success and long lasting results. EME provides a two part system that is designed to first pre-clean troublesome, difficult-to-reach environmental surfaces, making certain that the secondary component, a registered bacteriostatic agent, will have effective and long lasting results.
- EME Industrial Services will consult with you to examine the complete building envelope. A detailed IAQ Assessment is performed to help pinpoint problem areas.
- Testing is then done to identify which environmental surface contaminants are present and at what levels.
- If corrective measures are necessary, we will work with the customer to develop a detailed plan of action. After application of the 2-part system, post testing is done on the treated areas to document results.
READY FOR THE TASK
We have also kept up with the state and federal regulations that applies to mold removal.
EME Industrial Services has experience handling any mold removal situation, including:
- Removing mold from basement
- Removing mold from a facility where heat and moisture has allowed mold to grow because of power failure
- Removing mold from structures caused by water leaks that were not detected in time to prevent growth
- Removing mold from new construction projects where heat and moisture combined to create a mold problem before the structure was weathered in and had air circulation.