- EME Industrial Services, LLC is a safety oriented asbestos contractor in North Carolina with trained/experienced
- We are involved in the
surveying and removal of all asbestos materials.
- In the last few years, EME Industrial Services has kept pace with the lead and mold, state and federal regulations.
- In the area of lead removal,
we have successfully completed several contracts relating to old structures
which have been converted to residential and retail establishments.
has contributed to the preservation of houses and institutional buildings
by remediation of the lead paint on moldings, fireplace
mantels, interior and exterior wood surfaces.
- We have also kept up
with the state and federal regulations that applies to mold removal.
- EME Industrial Services has experience handling any mold removal situation whether its
- Removing mold from basement
- Removing mold from a facility where heat and moisture has allowed mold to grow because of power failure
- Removing mold from structures caused by water leaks that were not detected in time to prevent growth
- Removing mold from new
construction projects where heat and moisture combined to create a mold
problem before the structure was weathered in and had air circulation.
use a system approach to insure success and long lasting results. EME provides
a two part system that is designed to first pre-clean troublesome, difficult-to-reach
environmental surfaces, making certain that
the secondary component, a registered bacteriostatic agent, will have effective
and long lasting results.
- EME Industrial Services
will consult with you to examine the complete building envelope. A detailed
IAQ Assessment is performed to help pinpoint problem areas.
- Using any independent lab you choose, testing is then done to identify which environmental surface contaminants are present, and at what levels.
- If corrective measures
are necessary, we will work with the customer to develop a detailed plan
of action. After application of the 2-part system, post testing is done on
treated areas to document results.